AllCasinoCash believes in encouraging responsible gaming whether playing online or not.
Online gaming is seen as a pleasurable activity that provides players with fun and entertainment, but it is necessary to always stay in control and in charge of your playing conduct. We have a short post of Gambling money management strategies which also may help you. Whether you play bingo or poker the folks at AllCasinoCash.com want all of our players having fun… not problems. As such we have prepared this web document in concern of allaying any addictive behaviour as regards gambling in its varied forms. We believe the resources listed herein are of a useful nature to our website visitors.
Under Aged Gambling
AllCasinoCash.com is against underage gambling in all forms, online or terrestrial.
If you are a parent player and children under the age of 18 have access to your computer, please visit the websites recommended below for information and free tools to help secure your computer. These tools will help all parents and guardians to block access to websites that are deemed unsuitable.
If you are under the age of 18 it is to be understood that AllCasinoCash.com and its’ creators in no way endorse underage gambling. Gambling is an age old past time of probability and pattern. Children and teenagers simply lack the experience to fairly pit their intelligence against the fixed rules and random events of the games.
Fair Play Gambling
Finding a casino that has your favourite games, quality software and game options and good customer service is important. It is no less important to find a secured and reliable casino that allows you to deposit money and even more importantly to receive your winnings. All casinos reviewed by this portal, like Fun Casino, have committed themselves, to the best of our knowledge, to operate in a fair and responsible manner.
We also believe these operators practice and enforce reasonable policies to ensure problem gambling does not occur. It is though outside our control to ensure the casinos operate reasonably.
Responsible Gaming Practices
The creators of AllCasinoCash.com practice responsible gaming to the best of our ability, and expect the same of our visitors. If you enjoy playing casino games, but have found yourself lacking discipline in controlling your playing habits, then please follow these suggestions:
- Reduce your deposit limits
- Self-exclusion from casinos for a limited period
- 7-day cooling off period or a minimum 6-month self-exclusion period
If these steps are beyond your own will power, it may be you are at risk of developing a gambling disorder and may wish to seek further information. We offer a list of available resources at the bottom of this document.
How do I know that I have a gambling problem?
Are you concerned that you might have a gambling problem, or interested in learning more? Answer the questions below:
- Have you ever gambled for money to solve financial difficulties?
- Did you ever borrow to fund your gambling?
- Did you ever sell anything to fund your gambling?
- Ever gambled until you have spent all your money?
- Have you ever gambled longer than you anticipated?
- Has gambling ever affected your home life in a negative manner?
- Has gambling ever affected the upkeep of yourself and your family?
- Have you ever gambled to escape personal problems or difficulties?
- Does gambling make you feel less ambitious or effective?
- Do you experience regret after gambling?
- Did gambling ever influence your reputation or status?
- Have you ever considered suicide or self-destruction as a result of gambling?
- Do you celebrate good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Do you use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- When losing money, have you ever felt compelled to return and win back losses?
- After a win did you experience an urge to return and win more?
- Have you ever participated in any illegal action to finance your gambling?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments or disappointments create an urge for you to gamble?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least 7 of these questions.
Assistance for Problem Gambling
If you require any assistance or advice on gambling problems, please contact one of the organizations listed below:
- USA : National Council on Problem Gambling 1-800-522-4700
- Hot Line Number for Northern California 1-800-287-8670
- Hot Line Number for Greater L.A. Central 310-478-2121
- Hot Line Number for Palm Springs 760-325-2808
- Hot Line Number for Greater San Diego 1-866-239-2911
- Gam-Anon, International Service Office 718-352-1671
- Compulsive Gambling Institute 1-800-GAMBLER
- Council of Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey 1-800-GAMBLER or
- Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling 1-800-426-4555
- Connecticut Council on Problem Gambling 1-800-34-NOBET
- NICOS Chinese Health Coalition Problem Gambling 1-888-968-7888 (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- UK : Gamblers Anonymous 08700-50-8880
- FRANCE : AdicTel 0-870-334-8706
- CANADA : British Columbia Partnership for Responsible Gambling 1-888-795-6111
- GERMANY : Anonyme Spieler 040-209-9009
- FRANCE : AdicTel 0-870-334-8706